jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2020

 My future work

My future work I would like it to be in an architecture office, since I was a child I have been struck by the constructions and the design of buildings, especially those works that seem monumental with more than 100 meters of height.

I also like it because I feel like I can make a change, because I’ve had to see what the government’s housing is like, the poor quality of life that thousands of Chileans are given, where their homes besides small ones lack dignity, And by that I mean such minimal situations, as being able to have a housing that resists the climate, that has good thermal insulation and allows to overcome the heat of summer and the cold of winter, and on the other hand, the privacy of noise (this is something that I hate) It can’t be that when a person goes to the bathroom on a first floor they hear themselves in the neighbors' house.

Obviously to achieve this dream I will have to work with public offices, in fact, an important goal in my life is to achieve work in the MOP. But for that I will need a lot of design skills and mathematical calculations to understand the structures.

Finally, I think that what most motivates me to work as an architect, is the pride of seeing your works built, it is not like other professions where your achievements are spontaneous or only moments, in architecture your achievement is a project that will be alive for at least 50 years.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! What you say about the houses is so real, and I believe that nobody regulates how the houses are built here in chile.
    I hope you can fulfill this dream. nice post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello claudio!

    I also believe that a change is needed in social housing, we need dignity for people. I hope that thanks to you, and those who think like you, could can make a big change, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Claudio!
    I also think that we have to work for the people and try to make the best for them. I really hope you can fulfill your dreams and be a great architect!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    i really hope your dream come true, you'll be helping alot of people.

    ResponderEliminar

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES When I entered university last year, I was very afraid to enter English classes, in fact, it still happens t...