miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2020

 

Holidays

The best holidays I’ve had are certainly the study tour I went to in 2018, it was a very special trip because I did it with my classmates, we were 41 students and 4 dads, We rented a bus from a company in the city of Santa Cruz and undertook a 3-day trip to Camboriú, in Brazil.

In the long drive we sang, drank and watched many movies, although I hated not being able to take a shower in so many days. When we finally arrived at the place, it was beautiful, a modern city made for tourism, the beach was of white sand and warm waters, not like the icy beaches of Chile. We spent 6 days in Brazil and started the return trip, which took another 3 days.

On the way back to Chile, we stopped in Paraguay to visit Ciudad del Este, a border city with a huge commercial focus, I remember that perfumes, technology and alcohol were very cheap (you had to be careful of counterfeit things), another thing I loved about the trip were cigarettes, the packs were too cheap and had many varieties!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Wow this sounds amazing, I'm glad you had a great time, I imagine those places are beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful trip! The beaches there must be very pretty, I'm so happy you could enjoy it with your friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow! what a nice trip, man. it should be amazing get in those warm beaches

    ResponderEliminar

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES When I entered university last year, I was very afraid to enter English classes, in fact, it still happens t...