viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

 

My favorite movie 

My favorite movie is one that I watched about 9 months ago, but I was very surprised and loved. In general, I like comedies, action movies, horror films and fantasy movies (I have to admit it, I like cartoons too), however this movie doesn't belong to any of these themes and in fact, it is quite particular because it is a Chilean romantic movie.

The film is called ¨Los Fuertes¨ and embodies the story of two men, an Architect from Santiago and a Fisherman from Valdivia. These men are known in a small town next to Valdivia, called Niebla which is very conservative and produces suspense in this love story because the moments when they are together are fortuitous and rare, but that is so well accomplished, because they had the fear that they will be discovered and the film produces in the viewer an eroticism in this situation.

This film was recently released in April in our country online, which I regret very much because the pandemic limited their earnings a lot, and where the leading actors are the handsome Samuel González and Antonio Altamirano.

4 comentarios:

  1. I didn´t know this movie but the plot sounds good. I will see it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I don't usually watch Chilean movies but it sounds good. Maybe I'll give it a chance and see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never heard about this movie before! But it must be a beautiful movie about love

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i didn't hear about this movie. I think i'll give it a chance after i readed your post

    ResponderEliminar

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES When I entered university last year, I was very afraid to enter English classes, in fact, it still happens t...