jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

 

A photograph I like

 

For many years I have been trying to enter photography, obviously despite everything I still feel amateur because it is only a hobby. What I like to photograph are landscapes, especially the beach, the mountains and the sunsets, I also like to photograph the stars, but it is complicated because normally the nights are cold and to get a good shot I must stay away from the lights. I need to be completely in the dark.

I have many pictures, more than 400 are saved on my smartphone as favorites, but among all of them, one of the photographs I like the most is one from La Laguna del Maule, this place is 3,000 meters high in the middle of the mountain range and the picture shows the lagoon in the middle of summer contrasting with the mountains that contain it.

I took the photograph on January 6th of last year and the truth is that I have others that I like more, but this is special because it was shared by the Instagram page MauleAdicto, which has two thousand followers and where all its publications are made by too good photographers, so for me I felt a great happiness.



2 comentarios:

  1. hello claudio!

    thanks to instragram I have seen some of your photographs and let me tell you that you are very talented, I always believed that architecture and photography are very related, congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are very gooooood! It is a beautiful picture! I am very sure the other ones are such beautiful too. And congratulations for that share on instagram, you must feel proud of yourself!

    ResponderEliminar

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES When I entered university last year, I was very afraid to enter English classes, in fact, it still happens t...