jueves, 15 de octubre de 2020

China


 I would like to visit China someday, since I was little, I have been fascinated by modern cities, with many skyscrapers and spectacular architecture.

The first time I got to know more about this country was when I heard about two big chinese cities, I was watching a national geographic program, where they named the city of Shanghai and the autonomous city of Hong Kong, which are two of the largest technology poles in the world, in addition of being too crowded.

I would like to work in an architecture firm, one that builds landmark, record-breaking monumental works. Also I would like to visit the Chinese wall, meet the terracotta warriors, the largest dam in the world and the highest bridge in the world, the latter fascinates me because it is 570 meters high, that is almost 2 times the height of the Great Tower Santiago!

However, one thing I don’t like about the country is their conservative view they have on various social issues that we have more advanced in the West, such as the population’s view of homosexuality.

2 comentarios:

  1. China also seems interesting to me, but not so much because of technological advances but rather because of the culture they have, in addition to their history.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Definitly China has alot of interesting places to visit. Hope you can do your dream of working there.

    ResponderEliminar

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES When I entered university last year, I was very afraid to enter English classes, in fact, it still happens t...